Head of Service Management
My career at Schrack Seconet began in 2007 – after completing my apprenticeship as an IT and telecommunications technician – as a customer service technician. At the same time, I have continued my training while working. So after nine years, I got the opportunity to become a team leader and to gain my first experience of leadership. Since 2019, I have been Head of Service Management.
to Head of Service Management
Schrack Seconet concentrates on the subject of security – with a wide range of products, which a great deal is invested in to ensure we're at the cutting edge of technology. Our activities are therefore very multifaceted and varied, and our customers come from all sectors – from hotel businesses to production companies. We're continually confronted with different requirements and need to find and implement the best possible solution. I'm very happy to contribute to making this happen.
with Schrack Seconet since 2007
My responsibilities include
- customer care, especially the consolidation and expansion of customer relationships and complaints management
- supervising employees, including the planning and coordination of regular and event-related further training for our technicians
- conflict management
- continually evaluating work processes
- The collegial and familiar contact with each other
- The multitude of customer contacts
- Always having new challenges
For every goal you want to achieve in life, you must also be willing to work hard.
and you can tell