DI (FH) Christoph Jaritz
Branch Manager Styria and South Burgenland
In my role as branch manager, I have the opportunity to proactively shape the future of Schrack Seconet and I really enjoy that. The way I interact with colleagues, employees, customers and the variety of my work makes my everyday work a positive experience. And I feel that this is extremely important, because only those who enjoy their job and are enthusiastic about it can do it well.
with Schrack Seconet since 2011
How it all began
I was in the final class at the HTL evening school, when a teacher - who was a full-time planner with a connection to Schrack Seconet - pointed out a vacant position as project manager for hospital communication systems at Schrack Seconet. As I lived only two minutes away from the company at the time, I decided to apply and started working in the position around two weeks later.
I worked as a project manager for five years until I was offered the chance to become branch office manager.
for a wide range of tasks
Responsible for budget, sales and results since 2016
My tasks as branch manager include:
- forecasting and preparing the budget
- planning, managing and controlling sales activities
- quality and risk management in the office
- managing my colleagues and the corresponding recruiting
- local marketing measures, customer presentations and customer events.
- Dealing with / working together with colleagues, employees and customers
- The "flexible" work (personal development and design possibilities)
- The fact that I can proactively shape the future of the company
Many people express the wish to be "straight" and upfront, but then they cannot handle the feedback. From this, I have learned that I can get much further with diplomacy than with directness.
and you can tell